Senior system engineer/supervisor
1. Responsible for improving and optimizing the company's quality system, and supervising its implementation;
2. Prepare internal audit plan, organize and arrange internal audit activities, verify problems, follow up, coordinate and implement corrective and preventive measures, and promote continuous improvement of quality management system;
3. Assist the department manager in organizing and planning management review activities;
4. Responsible for the system audit of CFDA/FDA/CE and other countries;
5. Assist the department manager to supervise the effectiveness of the company's internal system operation;
6. Responsible for organizing and arranging trainings related to the quality management system.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in medical science is preferred;
2. Familiar with office and other office software;
3. Familiar with ISO13485 quality management system standards;
4. Careful, patient, responsible, clear, good communication skills, team work spirit;
5. Proficient in English reading and writing.
©2020 Wallaby Medical. All Rights Reserved